Millie may be used as a maternity nightwear due to the front opening buttons. Our shorter nightdress is made of excellent fine quality soft 100% breathable cotton. This pleasing round necked nightdress has four opening shell buttons down the front. It has long sleeves; that are finished off with a single shell button on each cuff.
The embroidery on this lovely nightie is exquisite and would make an ideal ‘special gift’ as maternity nightwear for an expectant mum or as a special treat for anyone who loves a shorter white cotton nightdress.
Size 1: 14-18 (S), Chest 107cm/42″
Size 2: 16-20 (M), Chest 112cm/44″
Size 3: 18-22 (L), Chest 117cm/46″
Size 4: 20-24 (XL), Chest 122cm/48″
- Length 101cm/40″
Note: Model is 5ft.5
Choosing your size: If you are not sure which size to choose, check out our size guide
To check your length measure from the top of your shoulder, down the length of your body.
All our chosen nightwear designs we have made from beautiful 100% quality cotton. We give attention to detailing with beautifully crafted embroidery, pin tucks and pleating, to help give everyone that fabulous wear.
- Free UK delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 48-hour service
- Orders over a certain value may go Royal Mail next day 1pm delivery, tracked & signed service
- Worldwide shipping available
- For further details on delivery, see our information on the link at the bottom of our Home Page
WHY 100% COTTON?
- 100% Cotton is durable, long lasting, and easier to look after than other fabrics.
- It is breathable, lightweight, and kind on your skin.
- The fabric skims the skin rather than clings, therefore allowing air to circulate around your body, no static, soft to the touch and aids that beautiful night’s sleep.
- We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies, the sizes given are there to help you to choose a suitable design. The bust sizes given are for the measurement around the bust. We measure the length from the top of the shoulder to the drop of the hem. (If you want to check what length suits you, drop a tape measure from the top of your shoulder down your body, so you can decide what length you would like). We also have a size guide, see at the bottom of the Home Page. However, if you would like advice, please do give us a call, we would be happy to help you.