Our long white cotton nighties – Amelia is a graceful round necked, excellent quality fine soft 100% cotton nightgown. This pleasing nightdress has four opening shell buttons down the front, and long sleeves which are finished off with a single shell button on each cuff. The embroidery on this lovely nightie is stunning and it would make an ideal ‘special’ gift. Our long white cotton nighties are also ideal to wear during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Dimensions: Note Size 8-10, is only 40″ in length, whilst the rest of the sizes are 51″
- Size 1: 8-10 (S) Chest: 92cm/36″ Length: 102cm/40″
- Size 2: 10-12 (M) Chest 97cm/38″ Length: 130cm/51″ Out of stock
- Size 3: 14-16 (L) Chest 107cm/42″ Length: 130cm/51″
- Size 3: 18-20 (XL) Chest 118cm/46″ Length: 130cm/51″
All our chosen nightwear designs we have made from beautiful 100% quality cotton. We give attention to detailing with beautifully crafted embroidery, pin tucks and pleating, to help give everyone that fabulous wear.
- Free UK delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 48-hour service
- Orders over a certain value may go Royal Mail next day 1pm delivery, tracked & signed service
- Worldwide shipping available
- For further details on delivery, see our information on the link at the bottom of our Home Page
WHY 100% COTTON?
- 100% Cotton is durable, long lasting, and easier to look after than other fabrics.
- It is breathable, lightweight, and kind on your skin.
- The fabric skims the skin rather than clings, therefore allowing air to circulate around your body, no static, soft to the touch and aids that beautiful night’s sleep.
- We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies, the sizes given are there to help you to choose a suitable design. The bust sizes given are for the measurement around the bust. We measure the length from the top of the shoulder to the drop of the hem. (If you want to check what length suits you, drop a tape measure from the top of your shoulder down your body, so you can decide what length you would like). We also have a size guide, see at the bottom of the Home Page. However, if you would like advice, please do give us a call, we would be happy to help you.