Ladies short sleeved cotton nightwear. Our Alicia is inspired by 18th Century Jane Austen design it is beautifully feminine, made from 100% cotton, like all our nightwear range. It has been based on the 18th Century style, when ladies during the regency era wore fine white muslin with delicate whitework embroidery on them. Just picture Jane Austen! The design features floral embroidery on the front and back and lace around the neckline with scalloped edged short floaty sleeves. This beautiful vintage inspired ladies short sleeved cotton nightwear is full length and amazingly comfortable as there are no tight underarm seams.
- One size fits: 12-16
- Chest: 102cm/ 40″
- Length: 123cm/48″ Top of shoulder to hemline
All our chosen nightwear designs we have made from beautiful 100% quality cotton. We give attention to detailing with beautifully crafted embroidery, pin tucks and pleating, to help give everyone that fabulous wear.
- Free UK delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 48-hour service
- Orders over a certain value may go Royal Mail next day 1pm delivery, tracked & signed service
- Worldwide shipping available
- For further details on delivery, see our information on the link at the bottom of our Home Page
WHY 100% COTTON?
- 100% Cotton is durable, long lasting, and easier to look after than other fabrics.
- It is breathable, lightweight, and kind on your skin.
- The fabric skims the skin rather than clings, therefore allowing air to circulate around your body, no static, soft to the touch and aids that beautiful night’s sleep.
- We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies, the sizes given are there to help you to choose a suitable design. The bust sizes given are for the measurement around the bust. We measure the length from the top of the shoulder to the drop of the hem. (If you want to check what length suits you, drop a tape measure from the top of your shoulder down your body, so you can decide what length you would like). We also have a size guide, see at the bottom of the Home Page. However, if you would like advice, please do give us a call, we would be happy to help you.