Cotton Pyjama Pink Exotic Flower print, 100% soft cotton. This delightful light weight pyjama set, will help you to sleep in natural comfort. It has blue contrasting blue block with small pom pom trims around the cuffs of the sleeves and legs. The cotton pyjama has a pale pink background and is printed with large stylised exotic flowers in the tradition of Chinoiseries which introduces bright pops of colour. The pyjama jacket fastens with fabric covered buttons and has a single breast pocket, and the trouser has a drawstring waist for comfort.
A captivating and pretty set and when matched with the Pink Exotic Dressing Gown or Nightshirt it will make the perfect gift for yourself or your loved one.
10% Discount when you purchase the matching Dressing Gown or Nightshirt
Size: 10-12 (S/M)
- TOP: length 64cm/ 25″
- TROUSER: Length 97cm/38″
- CHEST: 112cm/44″
- WAIST: 80cm/32″ Stretched Waist: 110cm/43″
Size: 14-16 (M/L)
- TOP: Length 75cm/30″
- TROUSER: Length 100cm/40″
- CHEST: 118cm/46″
- WAIST: 84cm/34″ Stretched Waist: 114cm/45″
All our chosen nightwear designs we have made from beautiful 100% quality cotton. We give attention to detailing with beautifully crafted embroidery, pin tucks and pleating, to help give everyone that fabulous wear.
- Free UK delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 48-hour service
- Orders over a certain value may go Royal Mail next day 1pm delivery, tracked & signed service
- Worldwide shipping available
- For further details on delivery, see our information on the link at the bottom of our Home Page
WHY 100% COTTON?
- 100% Cotton is durable, long lasting, and easier to look after than other fabrics.
- It is breathable, lightweight, and kind on your skin.
- The fabric skims the skin rather than clings, therefore allowing air to circulate around your body, no static, soft to the touch and aids that beautiful night’s sleep.
- We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies, the sizes given are there to help you to choose a suitable design. The bust sizes given are for the measurement around the bust. We measure the length from the top of the shoulder to the drop of the hem. (If you want to check what length suits you, drop a tape measure from the top of your shoulder down your body, so you can decide what length you would like). We also have a size guide, see at the bottom of the Home Page. However, if you would like advice, please do give us a call, we would be happy to help you.