Womens summer nightie, yellow chemise is another one of softest cotton rich fabric, which is breathable and temperature regulating.
Featuring wide comfortable shoulder straps, this cotton rich nightdress falls gently from the front gathers to create a generous, flattering fit.
With a deep scoop neckline, the look is complete with keyhole tie detail in contrast satin trim. A womens summer nightie that is so adorable and comfortable to sleep in.
Size 1: 10-14 (S) Chest 97cm/38″ Length 95cm/37″
Size 2: 14-18 (M) Chest 107cm/42″ Length 96cm/ 38″
Size 3: 16-20 (L) Chest 112cm/44″ Length 98cm/38.5″
Choosing your size: If you are not sure which size to choose check out our size guide
To check your length measure from the top of your shoulder, down the length of your body.
Most of our nightwear designs we have made from beautiful 100% quality cotton. However, on this occasion this made from 60% cotton and 40% rayon. This gives it that very light and soft fabric. We give attention to detailing with beautifully crafted embroidery, pin tucks and pleating, to help give everyone that fabulous wear.
- Free UK delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 48-hour service.
- Orders over a certain value may go Royal Mail next day 1pm delivery, tracked & signed service
- Worldwide shipping available
- For further details on delivery, see our information on the link at the bottom of our Home Page
WHY 100% COTTON?
- 100% Cotton is durable, long lasting, and easier to look after than other fabrics.
- It is breathable, lightweight, and kind on your skin.
- The fabric skims the skin rather than clings, therefore allowing air to circulate around your body, no static, soft to the touch and aids that beautiful night’s sleep.
- Rayon is a semi-synthetic fabric and non-insulating. When it comes to rayon vs cotton, rayon is more absorbent than cotton, so having a mix of both can also be very beneficial especially in a humid climate.
- We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies, the sizes given are there to help you to choose a suitable design. The bust sizes given are for the measurement around the bust. We measure the length from the top of the shoulder to the drop of the hem. (If you want to check what length suits you, drop a tape measure from the top of your shoulder down your body, so you can decide what length you would like). We also have a size guide, see at the bottom of the Home Page. However, if you would like advice, please do give us a call, we would be happy to help you.