Womens dressing gown. Blue Carnation which is a wraparound gown and is slightly thicker than our other Jaipur designs. Better for the colder nights.
The colours are vivid and intense, with frilly petal carnations and exotic yellow blooms. Branches garlanded with budding flowers and detailed leaves, in shades of green and pinks with highlights of yellow twist through the print. Set against an intense blue background. The hot pink trim with pom-pom edging on the cuffs, open front, top of the pockets and the long waist tie, bringing all the colours together harmoniously.
If you like our womens dressing gowns that make you look chic, and with that added comfort, then our designs are definitely for you.
- One Size suits: 8-16
- Chest: 116cm/46″
- Length: from Top of Shoulder to Hem 127cm/50″ (to check your length for yourself, measure from the top of your shoulder down your body)
- Model Height: 5ft 4″ (165cm)
All our chosen nightwear designs we have made from beautiful 100% quality cotton. We give attention to detailing with beautifully crafted embroidery, pin tucks and pleating, to help give everyone that fabulous wear.
- Free UK delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 48-hour service
- Orders over a certain value may go Royal Mail next day 1pm delivery, tracked & signed service
- Worldwide shipping available
- For further details on delivery, see our information on the link at the bottom of our Home Page
WHY 100% COTTON?
- 100% Cotton is durable, long lasting, and easier to look after than other fabrics.
- It is breathable, lightweight, and kind on your skin.
- The fabric skims the skin rather than clings, therefore allowing air to circulate around your body, no static, soft to the touch and aids that beautiful night’s sleep.
- We all have different shapes and sizes of bodies, the sizes given are there to help you to choose a suitable design. The bust sizes given are for the measurement around the bust. We measure the length from the top of the shoulder to the drop of the hem. (If you want to check what length suits you, drop a tape measure from the top of your shoulder down your body, so you can decide what length you would like). We also have a size guide, see at the bottom of the Home Page. However, if you would like advice, please do give us a call, we would be happy to help you.